Perzel & Eckard Forensic CPA's will make careful management of your litigation case as our top priority. We pride ourselves on giving you personalized and thorough service that meets your business or individual needs.
Divorce and Family Law - Trained in the Collaborative Process
The Divorce process includes the preparation of the following documents:
- Financial Affidavit - listing of Assets, Liabilities, Income and Expense
- Equitable Distribution Balance Sheet
- Alimony and Child Support Calculations
- Standard of Living Analysis
The team at Perel & Eckard has extensive experience in not only preparing the documents but assisting in the mediation and/or trial process to resolve your case.
Business valuations enable you to accurately determine the value of a business and its components. It is essential that you know what a business is worth whether you are buying, selling, involved in litigation or planning your estate. Our highly trained and experienced professionals work with attorneys, other accountants and financial institutions to ensure you are represented fairly. Our business valuation team is credentialed as a Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA), Additionally, they are experienced in testifying in both Federal and State courts. Here is a sample list of business valuation services we provide:
- Marital dissolution
- Partner or shareholder dissolution
- Economic damages or bankruptcy
- Purchase price allocation
- Asset impairment testing
- Intellectual property valuations
- Buy and sell agreements
- Purchases or sale of a business
- General business planning
Fraud is an ever present and growing problem for business organizations. It can go undetected for years and is often committed by “trusted” employees. Fraud impacts nearly every organization regardless of size and the costs can be substantial.
At Perzel & Eckard Forensic CPA's our forensic accounting team is comprised of highly trained accountants Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) and certified as Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF). We believe the best way to deal with fraud is to prevent it. Our approach goes beyond looking at the numbers to analyze and interpret them and understand the story they tell. We assess and protect organizations from fraud through a rigorous step by step approach as follows:
- Evaluate your organization’s overall fraud risk.
- Identify possible fraud schemes with an eye toward industry specific criteria.
- Rate any recognized schemes and analyze risk tolerance.
- Develop policies, procedures and strategies to mitigate the fraud.
- Implement and test detection and prevention against future fraud.